Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mansion 11 second generation

In my life I have really been fortunate to have really extraordinary roommates. These girls have
enriched my life, expanded my views and each has definitely help shape me into the person that I am today. I count these girls as my sisters. And though we all have our separate lives now all it takes is a phone call, email or visit to pick up where we have left off. That's why I was so excited to have Erika and her daughter come over for a play date with Marinn. The only downer is that we don't live closer! I loved catching up and watching our kids interact. Erika, your daughter is just as beautiful as you and I can tell she has your " I love life" kinda personality!
Marinn Claire meets...

Kara Jane!
At first they really didn't notice each other.

Then it took some convincing...

After that the giggling started...
Finally, it's official best friends and future roommates! And by the way you two beauties are a red eye reduction nightmare!

2 comments:

Linds said...

I haven't checked the blog in a while and man did I miss a lot! Looks like a busy but fun time! Sorry about your grandpa. It is hard to watch the aging process. Let us know when things slow down and we can get together.

Jill Wagner said...

How fun! I'm so glad you two (well, four) got together!