Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Back floating the afternoon away...
Getting some giggling in with Kristi!

Mommy and Marinny enjoying the parade. Would you believe she actually slept through most of it? I guess I just need a few sirens to go off in the middle of the night!

The boys at the parade! We had some great seats...without having to spend the night to get them!
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...
... according to Kim, that is! Independence day includes all of his favorites: golf, parade, family bbq, swim, games and fireworks. This is just areally a fun part of the country to be in for the 4th. I think that Braden was more excited to have his Dad around all day! All in all it was a great day and (true to form) most was undocumented by pictures. Oh well.

3 comments:

daniellejackson said...

You guys look so festive! I really wish we were there with family for the fourth! Also, now with a baby, I really miss family being close! One day... :)

Leslie said...

I missed Marinn-y's dress! It looks so cute as do you all in that family pic.

MimiS. said...

Wow- that picture of you holding Marinn in her black polka dot outfit looked just like my little "velcro baby Ashley -Tashley" twenty five plus years ago!Genetics work.