Monday, July 13, 2009

Look who is 6 months old!

Can it be true? Miss Marinn is a half a year old! Strange. How is it that time goes so slow when you have a crying baby at 3:30 in the morning and yet fly by when they give you looks like these. We are so greatful to have this "googley girl"(as Brady would say) a part of our family. And now, if you are Mimi you can enjoy some of the funny faces of Marinn. Otherwise, look out for a lot of pics...I just couldn't make my mind up.
Sticking her tongue out!
Giggling girl!


Just adorable

Our Marinny...the cutest little drama queen on the block!


Could you just eat those dimples up? Go ahead...eat them.

4 comments:

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

so adorable smash. what a happy little girl-- well, not sure how the nights are going for you, but at least in these pics.

Kim and Ruth said...

I'm feeling so pleased to have such a beautiful grand daughter. I have been blessed with four and Marinn is my third. She's so cute in polka dots! Love, Grammie Ruth

Jill Wagner said...

she has your contagious smile smash!

MimiS. said...

Wow! I am in love , again