Monday, June 22, 2009

Strawberry Days

I have a special little place in my heart for Strawberry Days. Seven years ago Kim and I went on our first date to the rodeo( a totally NEW experience for the both of us). Sadly, Kim was working a Basketball camp so we couldn't re-create that magic moment. But Luke and Leslie graciously allowed us to tag along with them for the day for some more kid friendly activities! Despite the drizzly weather we had a great time and Brady is still talking about it. These pictures are totally out of order...sorry!
Marinn and Colbly both enjoyed the parade so much that they fell asleep. The big boys enjoyed the carnival rides. Camden went on the giant ferris wheel all by himself!

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

Marin is SOOOO cute! Love the headbands! I've been checking your blog almost twice a day waiting to hear about a job!!!! Brady is looking like a big boy, he doesn't look like a toddler any more!! I never had a bumbo, they look totally great. I could have used it when Embree had her first two or so surgery's.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the fun today. Nothing like a day of fun in the pool and sun to put the boys right to bed!