Tuesday, June 30, 2009

POoL dAyS

Pool days are finally here! I think summer has taken it's sweet time this year! With days like these it has almost been worth the wait. We are having a wonderful time swimming in the Jackson pool with our cousins( miss you Andrew and Alexa!).

Mommy and Marinn relaxing. Ummm..I'd like some props for posting a pic of myself in a bathing suit! Marinn just looked too adorable not to post this. I also think there is a pic of me and my mom like this somewhere.
Jordyn motoring around in her boat!


Leslie and Colby..notice Leslie's cute hair!


Julie and baby Taylor taking a lunch break


Camden taking a little break...he has turned into a GREAT swimmer!


Jack and Brady taking a break from being the little guppies that they are and making a classic funny face. Why can't you guys just smile? And maybe the best part about pool days returning...how sleepy kids can get after swimming:)



3 comments:

Leslie said...

love the one of you and Marinn...timeless. Wishing I was in the pool this afternoon. It is HOT!

Megan and Sean said...

Marinn, sucking her thumb! Oh, that's so cute! High five for you posting a swim suit pic, I almost just did...but I didn't!

Lilet said...

Ok that picture of you and Marinn is ADORABLE!! :)