Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wait...what?

The following conversation took place between the hours of 7pm and 8pm. I find that when I put the little man to bed he will do ANYTHING to delay the inevitable bed time. Does this sound familiar to you moms out there? So tonight as I was trying to slip out the door and the little man was oozing the charm this is what I hear:

Brady: "Mom, how do you make love?"

Me:(thinking to myself) wait...what did he just ask me? Are we really having this conversation NOW? Gosh, pull yourself together Ash! Now just play it cool... "Sorry what did you say, bud?"

Brady: "How do you make love? Like, the sign motions."

Me:(with a big sigh of relief)"OHhhhh, just like this(showing him). Now time to go to sleep!"

Whew! I guess that 'cool mom of the year' award is on hold for a while:)

4 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

That is hilarious! Your kids are adorable!

Linds said...

so funny!!! good to see you tonite!

Lilet said...

That is so funny! :)

Ayda Sue and Violet Anne said...

oh my gosh- i laughed so hard at this! i can actually HEAR you talking to yourself! you're so funny. can't wait to see you next month!!

jox