Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is my wish for all of you this Valentine's Day... beyond the cards and flowers and treats that you may know love. To be loved and to share that love with others is what it's all about. Really, Kim I am not expecting any thing but your continued love. Although chocolates are nice too.

The finished product(this was supposed to be at the end, have I mensioned that I am TERRIBLE at blogging?!)



Exactly how Braden feels about me making him write his name in every valentine he made!

Proudly decorating some goodies!


Marinny doing her part by tasting the said goodies!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Please tell Brady THANK YOU for the cookies and cards. They were delicious! (I love the pics for Marinn with her stroller. She looks like such a big girl!)