Thursday, September 17, 2009

Meeting Miss Alexa

Steve and Danielle came into town to bless their beautiful baby Alexa. We loved spending time with them and having the kids meet their newest cousin! Here are some pictures from her special day. She actually wore the same dress that her mom was blessed in. It was a beautiful day in every way.
Sharing a smile with Mom

And a snuggle with Dad


I think some "older cousin" mischief was going on here...it just so happened that all the baby girls were asleep at the same time!




Braden with Steve and Danielle and Alexa. Now. Why is that Brady can smile normal with them?! I mean if it's OUR family picture this kid would be pulling faces or not even looking at the camera! Not fair buddy!

Getting ready to go! I love this one of the kids. Too bad the toy is in the way of Marinny's face! Thanks for a great weekend Steve and Danielle. I miss cuddling Lexa already!

1 comment:

daniellejackson said...

I love these pictures! Thanks for sharing!