Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is what we did today

Dear Daddy,
 Do you miss these sweet faces yet? We are sure missing you...here is a peak in on what we are up to.
 Can you believe that these cuties belong to us? Lucky!!!
 Marinn was allllll about the dance party. Do ballerina's do the splits like this? Check out the intensity in her face! And , yes, this is after the hair cut!
 Our big boy was all about the Cougars in the morning and building lego guns in the afternoon. Errrr....should we be worried?
 And check out JJ!!! With a face this sweet you need two pictures to fully enjoy! The smiley one shows me in him and the bottom shows your blue eyes! He has really mellowed out and I think we have finally reached our new normal!


With Love,

Your family

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Ash, you look so great in that first picture! Jamison's expression in the second shot is that look of "I'm not so sure about you" he gives me right before his chin starts quivering.

We can't wait to see you guys. Jack said the only thing he misses about Utah, is Brady!

MimiS. said...

Can't wait to hold this sweetie: I bet with all your hot weather , he must live in "Onesies".

Emily S. said...

Man, I miss your family so much! I'm glad that Jameson is a happier baby!