Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pinkalicious Party!

Some of my favorite pink ladies:) and of course daddy!

I am surprised at how well ALL the kids listened to the story!




Marinn and cousin Alexa !




Pinning the cherry on the cupcake...wow I look really big! Even Papa got in on the action but I didn't think he would really like me to post him wearing a pink furry blindfold!




Miss Olivia enjoying the boxes!



Can it get anymore girly?



Opening presents!













The boys looking oh so thrilled at the pink-ness around them!















A quick stop to "Nana's nail Salon" for some pink polish

















We were so happy to celebrate with Miss A in town!




Some of the Pink Decor



Can you tell I took this post-party...Pink treats!




Decorating some glitter crowns










Devouring some pink treats!




Goodie bags for the guest...I figured my nephews wouldn't really appreciate a pink bag!





My attempt at Pinkalicious cupcakes




Minnie making blowing out her birthday candles!





I can hardly believe that my little Pinkerbelle is 3! I had a fun time getting ready for her pinkalicious party and seeing her little face when she woke up to all the pink in the house was totally worth it! Thank you to all who came and joined in on the fun. We missed our Maine family! She was pretty disappointed that her Mimi wasn't walking through the door! As her (teeny)Papa said," This party was ALL girl!"...That's our Marinny and maybe her mumma too! We love you so MUCH!

3 comments:

daniellejackson said...

You threw an awesome party! We are so happy that we got to be there! Thank you for taking so much time to hang out with us! We miss you all already!

Ayda Sue and Violet Anne said...

Time sure flies! Little Marinny isn't so little anymore.
And by the way, you don't look big--you look amazing!
xoxox j

Zarah said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! The party looks amazing!