Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kindergarten Kid!




There was 2 major emotions flowing this morning: excitement and sadness. I'll let you guess who had which one! Now that it has been over a week, I can write(with some control)about how the day went. Brady was mister cool and I was a hot mess. The whole time waiting for the teacher to come get his class he kept asking me why I was crying and reassuring ME! My goodness just starting the letting go process is painful. They really do only stay little for such a short time! They conclusion is that Brady loves school and looks forward to going every morning! And I have started the "preschool" process with Marinn and it's also been fun getting some alone time with her! We are just now getting settled into a routine and it has been a positive all the way around for our little family!

4 comments:

daniellejackson said...

We are so glad we got to see you last week! Thank you for coming to hang out with us! I know it's hard with nap time and bed time! We already miss you guys a lot!

MimiS. said...

Am so proud of little man-Brady.Wow! What a cool pack-pack!

Lilet said...

So glad he likes it! We need to get together soon!! :)

scott and jessica doman said...

so cute., did u change ur phone number? cuz ive tried texting u a few diff times!