Monday, December 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

With this being our first year as home owners I thought I would document an important rite of passage...hanging Christmas lights. I gotta say I didn't think it would get done, but, thanks to an inspiring and helpful neighbor things are a lot more festive around here! Thanks for humoring me , Hon!

Kim's effort on the roof turned into...

This! Not too bad! Don't tell him that I already have more elaborate plans for next year! In fact, I feel like watching Christmas Vacation right now!



I have been trying to stay busy too decorating the inside:) Which brings me to a hotly debated question: Do you prefer colored or white lights? I am finding that I am in the MINORITY here! Hmmmm...

5 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Can't wait to see it all in person!

Emily S. said...

Ashley! It looks GREAT! I'm personally a fan of colored lights on trees, but white lights outside. Go figure. I wish we could see it in person. Next year!

MimiS. said...

Kim you are my hero!!! -over nearly 40 years of marriage i can (sometimes) get ONE bush lighted by Bruce.I'm informing my husband of your ambitious effort- showing him this picture- and next year bigger results!

Ayda Sue and Violet Anne said...

looks great! white lights allll the way, baby!

Lilet said...

Love the lights! :)