Friday, August 6, 2010

Behold the Playset

So maybe I don't ANYTHING decorated in my house yet. BUT...thanks to my Dad and Kim, we have a playset. It has become the hit of the neighborhood...I've have found random kids on it! The best part is that I can see the kids playing from my kitchen window *sigh*. Last night we got a surprise package from Mimi with an addition for Marinn...a baby swing!!! As a special treat before bed time...they both got to swing! Pure joy I tell you..that is until it was time for bed!
Priceless!


SuperMan ready to fly off to another adventure!


Happy kids= Happy Mommy!

This is a very quick video to say thanks to Mimi and Papa! Sorry the Mimi part got cut off! I am not smart enough to fix it:(

2 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Marinn looks so darn cute in the swing picture! What a fun playset!

MimiS. said...

I love to hear Marinn say "Da" when she says "Yes". She sounds like a little Russian girl!Papa loves hearing his name from her lips! So glad the playset is finally completed!