Monday, August 24, 2009

Taylor's 1st Birthday!

This little lady turned ONE on Saturday! Although she was in kinda of a somber mood, she did not dissapoint with the cake eating! It was the most "daintily" eaten cake ever!
We love this little muffin! Did you notice how cute the cake was? Yep, that's my crafty sis-in law Julie's handy work!

Here Miss Marinny at the party. She is modeling a "Leslie Original"( yes she sells these...ask me if your interested). Yep, my OTHER super crafty sis-in- law! Man did I luck out in the sis-in-law department!


This my attempt to get a picture of all the cousins there....not to great but this is me we're talking about here! Notice : Grandpa and Grandma Adamson with the birthday girl, Oliver, Marinn, with Braden and Jordyn in the background. I missed Taylor's other cousins Hailey and Brinley:( And ofcourse little Alexa, you were missed as always!

1 comment:

daniellejackson said...

What a bunch of cuties! Can't wait for Alexa to meet them!