Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Dreams


I love Easter. I do. Growing up my Mom always made it really special with intricate riddles to find our chocolate bunny. While my kids aren't quite at the riddle stage yet, they sure looked cute! We had a great day of egg hunting, eating yummy treats, playing games and just being together. The best part about Easter I think is that no matter what is going on in your life ( the good, the bad, the ugly), HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL. It's something that we all need. I am so grateful for that hope, for that faith in my life.


Here is my wish for you this Easter Season: that you keep dreaming, believing and celebrating the eternal life that has been given to you.

3 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Cute Easter outfits!!

Stinson Family said...

I hope that you Easter wish comes true. Your children look adorable in there Easter outfits!

Erika Quaife said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Marinne!