Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Each Life That Touches Ours For Good







Marinn and I are back from a whirlwind trip to Maine. My beloved Nana finally passed after a 20 year plus battle with Parkinson's. While I will miss this SASSY, competitive, compassionate lady, I am mostly relieved for her. She courageously lived with this disease without complaining about it. Now she is dancing her way through heaven pain free. I am so grateful to everyone who made this last minute trip possible...Luke this especially means you! Kim took one for the team and was super dad to Brady while I was gone. It had been quite a number of years since all of my brothers and I were able to get together and it was so fun.
Marinn was able to hang out with our newest nephew Andrew(the happiest, chill baby ever!).
And The grandparents had their fill of the grand babies!

7 comments:

Ayda Sue and Violet Anne said...

so glad you were able to make it home to be with your family... but a little sad i missed you ladies :)

Ayda Sue and Violet Anne said...

... perhaps i should say that 'ayda' is me, jenn... although i'm sure if she knew you were in town, she would miss you too!

jox

Linds said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I would have known and could have helped! love you.

Leslie said...

Cutest little nephew and neice!

Aaron Shea said...

I've been thinking about you guys lately and how grateful I was to be able to serve around such amazing, loving, and genuine people during the mission. Some of my best memories are from serving in the Oakton/Fairfax area, even though that was one of the hardest areas I served in. By the way "Elder" Jackson, I still think you owe me a Slurpee from beating you at a half-court shootout. =p Someday when my family and I are Utah, I'll give you a chance to go double or nothing.
I searched everywhere to contact you guys and this is the only place I found you.
How are you guys? What are you up to these days? You have a beautiful family.
Anyways, send me an email. I'd love to hear from you guys.

apshea@hotmail.com

Erika Quaife said...

I am sad to hear about your Nana Ash. But it is a relief to know that she is pain free now. So fun to go home and spend time with your family! And I love Marinn's black dress. so cute! Kara is sooo excited to meet her future BYU roommate! Speaking of BYU, I recently had a random memory.. do you remember.."Erika....you're a girl!" (Brock--homecoming)....

Jodie, Stefan and Natalia said...

your little girl has your dimples and smile. she's so cute. sorry to hear about your loss.... but it sounds like it was her time.