Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From Bathtime to Potty

Nice Boots, dude!

Note to self: Do NOT attempt to potty train your toddler within the first 2 weeks of a new baby's life. It's just not a good idea...the laundry alone is reason enough! That being said, the transition from one child to two has been pretty smooth. All I need is my mom to permanently move in with us ha-ha! I do not know what we would have done without her help. THANK YOU just doesn't quite seem to cover how blessed we are to have her with us. I am trying not to think of her going home this weekend! As you can see Braden is just as active as ever and Miss Marinn hated her first bath...we love these kiddos.

Snow can't stop this boy from riding his bike Loving this pink bundle!

9 comments:

daniellejackson said...

Steve and I love Brady's boots!!! How funny! We sure wish we were around to see you guys!

Alison and Alyssa said...

CONGRATS! Your little girl is beautiful! So happy for you!

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

I am so glad things are transitioning well. They are beautiful children!!

Ayda Sue and Violet Anne said...

aww- cutie pies.

jox

Linds said...

You are a brave soul. I am terrified to potty train Brooke and Jarrett is well on his way to 1!

Megan and Sean said...

Looks like fun! It seems the more kids you have, the more gutsy you get! Good for you.

Lilet said...

Ya good luck with the potty training, definitely not my favorite thing... :) The baby is so cute and I bet it's been nice having your mom there to help. Tell her hi for me. :)

Erika Quaife said...

looks like you have your hands full! Kara has the same bathtub:) we love it!

jimbo said...

congrats! i found your blog on megan's blog. we're about to have #2 also and were trying to start potty training, but you're the second person to say it's a bad idea... uh oh

becca (lawler)